ReceptionistJob ID WES00000050 Date posted 01/10/2019
• High School Diploma/GED
• 1-2 years of relevant office experience.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Bilingual (English & Spanish preferred).
• Ability to sit for extended periods (could be as long as 6 hours).
• Physical demands with activity or condition existing a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (i.e., keyboard, mouse, and monitor)
• Physical demands may include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
• May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 30lbs
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.