DC Warehouse ClerkJob ID WAS00000016 Date posted 03/15/2019
1.Direct activities related to processing dailypriority customer and sampleorders, warehouseandreceipts, put away documents, warehousetransfers, etc.
2.Assist in investigations to verify and resolve warehouse errors and customer complaints
3.Examine contents and compare with records to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments
4.Prepare documents for warehouse to receive, move stock and pick orders
5.Reconcile customer invoices, customer payments and driver return sheets
6. Compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered
7.Interact with warehouse management system to validate and process customer and sales rep requests
8.Compiles statistics and prepares various reports for management
9.Confer and correspond with warehouse supervision to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications
10. Assist in cleaning, reconciling, preparing, and auditing damaged goods for data entry into warehouse management system
11. Work to identify bulk system orders and expedite processing for lean-time pick
12. Backup cycle counter in all standard inventory reconciliation tasks, including inspection, auditing, and reorganization of warehouse goods
13. Demonstrate a strong sense of teamwork and ownership by participating actively in feedback sessions with warehouse management
14. Learn all tasks required to serve as backup for receiving and check-in clerks
15. Stage and efficiently organize point-of-sale shipments for pickup/delivery
16. Partner with company stakeholders in resolving priority order/inventory concerns
17. Master daily routine Sapphire and WMi processes, always working towards amarket processes and suggest new best practices
19. Ensure timely collection and submission of all documentation related to priority day shipments and receipts
20.Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal format
•Working knowledge of MS Office Software (Word, Excel)
•Proficient Data Entry Skills
•Experience with IBM AS400 software preferred
•Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service
•Ability to efficiently solve problems
•Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
•Must be well organized
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.