CPWS On Premise Sales Consultant- Maui (West Side)Job ID KAH00000044 Date posted 01/29/2019
To maximize the sale and distribution divisional of supplier brands to the trade and consumer through effective territory planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives.
- Analyze, plan, establish and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territory
- Analyze the total territory and each account to determine the priority selling, promotional and merchandising opportunities
- Call on all accounts assigned with sales and merchandising objectives established for maximum case volume, distribution, advertising and placement of all products represented by the division
- Implement and maintain up-to-date accurate records of sales, competitive activity and payment performances of all accounts in assigned territory
- Prepare professional sales presentations for each call tailored to current supplier programs and the needs of the customer
- Know, in depth, the features and benefits of supplier products and programs compared to competition
- Install and maintain appropriate point-of-sale/printed materials within accounts that are clean and current
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations
- Submit weekly account, scheduled events and account activity recaps
- Participate in sales meetings with suppliers and senior-level department personnel
- Attend all scheduled functions related to divisional brands, such as promotions, tasting, etc.
- Perform other similar job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record. Maintain at least $100,000/$300,000 in automobile liability insurance and $50,000 in property damage at all times
- Work flexible hours to include early morning (i.e., 4:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and/or weekends. Additional hours required during the peak season of October, November and December
- Position requires intermittent standing, sitting, walking, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, and carrying up to 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis
- Able to stoop to floor level and to reach to a level of shoulder-height or higher
- College preferred
- Prior sales experience is helpful
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.