SWS Trade Finance AnalystJob ID UNI00000548 Date posted 03/23/2019
• Responsible for managing and processing CQDs for California chain customers
• Manage CQD aging report for California chain customers
• Solicit “approval” from supplier representatives and / or suppliers on pending & overdue invoices.
• Researches all discrepancies of invoices and coordinates with account executive to determine proper treatment of
• Prepares and emails monthly supplier statements, invoices and / or aging reports, maintaining communication with
suppliers as necessary.
• Maintains communication with supplier representatives and account executives to keep suppliers account up-to-date and
invoices from aging.
• Supports internal and external audit activities, as required, to ensure that auditors are provided with the necessary
information to complete their audits timely.
• Resolves internal and external customer issues by returning/acknowledging phone calls and emails in a timely manner
and providing responses and resolutions in a reasonable amount of time. Interacts with GSM on any issues or questions.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of each retail accounts “billing processes and practices”, terms and concepts.
• Assist with developing and implementing “best practices” for processing and tracking CQD payments for California chain customers
• Willing to explore and suggest ideas to improve existing systems and processes.
• Prepares special supplier analysis and other special projects as assigned (Supplier / Chain CQD Spend reporting)
• Provides back up support to other chain finance managers during staff vacations and increased volumes.
• Flexible to adjust to changes in responsibilities, procedures, or working conditions.
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
High school diploma and some college coursework or equivalent
• Two years in accounts receivable/collections
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and proprietary record-keeping database - experience with writing macros, array formulas and pivot tables. Knowledge of SQL (not required, but preferred)
• Accurate data entry skills
• Basic understanding of accounting procedures
• Demonstrated ability to perform job duties with minimal supervision
• Self-starter with a “Can Do” attitude
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.