Payroll SpecialistJob ID UNI00000533 Date posted 02/23/2019
- Enter and maintain employee payroll information intoSAP master database.
- Process manual adjustments Excel, e.g.vacation, PTO.
- Completing Job Verifications.
- Respond to garnishment and subpoenas communication.
- Run variousad hoc/wage reports.
- Respond dailyto employee inquires.
- Maintain Payroll personnel filing
- Communicate acrossdepartments.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal &written).
- Experience withSAP preferred not required.
- Microsoft Word; Excelskills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Meet deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years of payroll processing experience.
- Knowledge of benefits deductions and taxes.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.