Commercial Strategy Analyst - CaliforniaJob ID UNI00000783 Date posted 02/19/2021
- Analyze Route-to-Market design, sales planning/execution, sales force size/coverage, org. structures, etc.
- Develop customer/account modeling and analysis: account segmentation, channel strategy, cost-to-serve analytics, ROI, etc.
- Develop performance management initiatives including compensation/incentive design, development of KPIs, etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and cost savings initiatives (e.g., supplier/SKU optimization, variable service and delivery levels/fees, etc.)
- Collaborate with Commercial Operations functions including Trade Development, Commercial Finance, S&OP, and BA/BI & SFA to support all regional initiatives and projects and efforts (e.g., supplier RFPs, enterprise-wide initiatives, etc.)
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 or more years of relevant consulting, project management, analytical and/or commercial work experience is required
- Able to obtain and meet industry licensing requirements as needed
- Critical nature of this job may require extended hours, overtime and weekends
- Proficient working knowledge of computerized applications, for example, word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email and specialized business applications software
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all level of management
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge of applicable state regulations and adult beverage market dynamics
- Must require little direction or supervision; goal-oriented, focused, and assertive
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities on tight deadlines and maintain high level of quality output
- Strong analytical, leadership and verbal/written communication skills
- Experience in RTM
- Experience with change management
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20 lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.