Chain Market Specialist (Bay Area)Job ID UNI00000615 Date posted 09/05/2019
- Assist the sales effort in chain accounts for a team of Chain Sales
- Merchandisers for sales merchandising within an assigned market area.
- Develop chain accounts in conjunction with Chain Sales Merchandisers and Chain District Manager and report activity to Chain Area Manager.
- Perform all duties of a Chain Sales Merchandiser work-withs.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations with designated key accounts.
- Prepare and present professional written and oral brand/display presentations to Chain Sales Merchandisers, Chain District Manager's, and Chain Retailers in an effort to increase SWS business in assigned markets.
- Responsible for assigned display quota's and placement objectives in conjunction with Chain District Manager in assigned market area.
- Responsible for survey ready chain routes in conjunction with Chain
- District Manager's for assigned market area.
- Assist Chain Sales Merchandisers and supplier representatives in making sales calls and presentations.
- Help to direct sales activity of Chain Sales Merchandiser in designated key accounts in assigned market area.
- Provide work itinerary and sales accomplishments to Chain Area Manager and Chain Portfolio Manager as designated by Executive Management.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by Chain Area Manager or Executive Management.
- Analyze sales statistics to assist in policy developments and to help Chain Sales Merchandisers and Chain District Managers enhance their sales figures.
- Prepare sales reports showing display activity in the chains they are responsible for and report results to senior management.
- Utilize verbal and written skills to conduct effective team sales meetings.
- Monitor daily activity of Chain Sales Merchandiser's.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED Certificate
Chain Sales Merchandising experience
Strong written, verbal, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
Ability to organize and prioritize work load in order to meet deadlines.
Must maintain valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.