Security CoordinatorJob ID SYR00000121 Date posted 05/22/2019
· Delivery driver calls
· Random audits of driver returns
· Random audits of received product (seals, documents)
· Weekly security audits
· Monitor trailer counts
· Support safety endeavors and assist with safety inquiries
· Plan and execute the daily security operations based on that days needs
· Develop a sense of Security awareness for all employees and continually achieve the security target set by the Security Department
· Execute security protocol according to proper procedures and instructions.
· Monitor building security by checking perimeter of property, internal overhead and man doors
· Communicate problem or concerns to Security Department
· Continually identify opportunities for improvement of security
· Complete daily reports
· Respond and take action when/where for notifications/alarms
· Ability to adjust work hours based upon the needs of the department
· Other job functions as assigned
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Commitment to security and the environment
· Strong face to face and written communication skills (must communicate effectively with employees, maintenance personnel, technical support personnel, management, and others)
· Strong desire to improve security and maintain high work standards.
· Detail oriented, and the ability to maintain confidentially of information
· Must be able to multi-task in a high energy environment
· Effective verbal and written communication skills are vital to success in this position
· Occasional overtime and ability to have flexibility of hours
While not mandated security experience preferred.
Minimum 2 year college degree preferred
Microsoft Office Suite
Commitment to securityand the environment
Strong face to face and written communication skills (must communicate effectively withemployees,maintenance personnel, technical support personnel, management, and others)
Strong desire to improvesecurityand maintainhigh work standards.
Detail oriented, and the ability to maintain confidentially of information
Must be able to multi-task in a high energy environment
Effectiveverbal and writtencommunication skills are vitalto success in this position
Occasional overtime and ability to have flexibility of hours
While not mandated security experiencepreferred.
Minimum2year college degree preferred
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.