Night WarehouseJob ID SYR00000163 Date posted 06/30/2020
- Prepare orders for shipping, receiving, storage and delivery to customers.
- Stock and store product.
- Pull and issue product.
- Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a warehouse facility.
- Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within or between storage facilities.
- Conduct inventory counts.
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
- Perform other related tasks as necessary to support SWS-NV special events.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Ability to repetitively push, pull and lift 50-75 pounds.
- Work history of manual labor, warehouse work or merchandising experience.
- Warehouse environment.
- Ability to kneel, bend, twist and turn to accomplish a variety of tasks.
- One-two years of warehouse experience in a distribution environment.
- Familiar with warehouse management systems for tracking case volume and product placement within warehouse facilities.
- Shipping/receiving and general warehouse and packaging skills.
- Forklift operating experience or certification.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.