Facilities Janitor NightsJob ID SYR00000136 Date posted 09/30/2019
- Performs basic housekeeping in warehouse and warehouse office suites
- Sweep and clean walkways, outdoor break areas, and stairs in summer. Shovel and salt them in winter.
- Load/Unload, and operate cardboard and paper baler.
- Moves office furniture as needed.
- Adhere to all safety procedures/standards within the course of performing job duties.
Report to work daily and adhere to Southern's time and attendance policy.
- High School Diploma/GED and/or 1-2 years warehouse experience in a distribution environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Lift 35 - 60 pounds consistently and on a repetitive basis.
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Shipping/receiving, general warehouse and packaging skills.
- Previous distribution center experience.
Forklift operating experience or certification.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.