Manager of StrategyJob ID SYO00000320 Date posted 10/19/2018
- No direct reports
- Support program management and execution on state and local strategic optimization and performance improvement efforts.
- Provide analysis on Route-to-Market design, sales planning/execution, sales force size/coverage, org. structures, etc.
- Develop customer/account modeling and analysis: account segmentation, channel strategy, cost-to-serve analytics, ROI, etc.
- Support performance management initiatives including compensation/incentive design, development of KPIs, etc.
- Support operational efficiencies and cost savings initiatives (e.g., supplier/SKU optimization, variable service and delivery levels/fees, etc.).
- Support all regional initiatives and projects and efforts in the State (e.g., supplier RFPs, enterprise-wide initiatives, etc.).
- Collaborates with state Commercial Operations functions including Marketing, Commercial Finance, S&OP, and BA/BI & SFA.
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Statistics, or related area.
- Two to Five years of experience in project management role.
- Two to Five years of experience in the Wine & Spirits/Beverage Industry with cross-functional experience.
- Strong analytical ability and experience in Route-to-Market and Business Optimization modeling.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to organize priorities and work under deadlines while producing a high quality result in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; commensurate education and experience will be considered Two - Five years of experience in the Wine & Spirits/Beverage Industry with cross functional experience.
- Knowledge of applicable state regulations and adult beverage market dynamics.
- Experience in RTM.
- Experience with change management.
- Strong people and team working skills.
- Ability to build presentation and business cases.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.