Key Account Specialist TWGJob ID SYO00000260 Date posted 08/22/2018
- Responsible for leading specific sales, sourcing new clients and building new relationships, maintaining existing client relationships, achieving and exceeding sales goals, and implementing creative sales strategies.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key account personnel from local District Managers to thebuyers.
- Introduce and present new items to buyers for placement.
- Submit new item forms to all buyers in a timely manner.
- Assemble presentations for effective sales calls to key buyers.
- Assist in attaining sales and distribution goals that pertain to SGWS yearly business plan.
- Report all activities to managers in a timely manner for execution in the trade. Provide updates and recaps of ad activities and summaries of meetings to the general managers.
- Review and check all pricing and pricing forms submitted by SGWS to accounts for accuracy Put together numbers and presentations.
- Sell programs to buyers.
- Follow up in the trade to make sure programs are executed.
- Ability to drive and maintain a valid and/or currentNew Yorkdriver license.
- Maintain at all times his/her own personal insurance with limits of bodily injury liability of at least $100,000/$300,000 and $50,000 property damage liability.
- Associate degree.
- Proven sales track record in outstanding sales performance.
- Three to five years experience in account management, ideally with the food and beverage industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues and developments within one of the specific industries is essential for this role.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop long-term customer relationships with senior-level managers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.