Total Wine Store Merchandiser- South SarasotaJob ID SAR00000043 Date posted 03/18/2019
The Merchandiser I is responsible for performing merchandising activities, constructing displays and/or stocking of Southern Glazer’s products in retail accounts as requested by sales teams or retail customers. The Merchandiser will install promotional point-of-sale materials to achieve display objectives and/or stock products as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Build displays and update pricing and special offers within an assigned territory
* Maintain positive relationships with retail customers
* Ensure all company products are properly displayed
* Install point-of-sale materials as directed
* Stock products on shelves, displays and/or cold boxes as necessary
* Perform other job related duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalency plus 1 years of experience
* Must possess a reliable vehicle, a valid drivers’ license and the ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with State laws
* Apprised of federal, state and local laws affecting the beverage/alcohol industry within account responsibility
* Physical demands with activity or condition for occasional sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
* Physical demands with activity or condition may include frequent walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
* May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 50lbs
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.