Night Warehouse SupervisorJob ID SAN00000718 Date posted 03/09/2019
- Supervise, train and evaluate all night warehouse employees
- Plan, assign and schedule work assignments
- Oversee outgoing shipping activities to guarantee accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Compile written reports/spreadsheets for breakage, mispick, productivity, and labor.
- Comply with safety standards and guidelines, ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure the completion of Night Warehouse activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Three years warehouse experience
- Strong written, verbal, math and interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work night shift including additional hours as required
- Experience with a WMS system/AS400.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or similar coursework
- Supervisory/Leadexperience in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of SWS Products, or Beverage Industry experience
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.