Night Warehouse SupervisorJob ID SAN00000718 Date posted 03/09/2019
- Supervise, train and evaluate all night warehouse employees
- Plan, assign and schedule work assignments
- Oversee outgoing shipping activities to guarantee accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Compile written reports/spreadsheets for breakage, mispick, productivity, and labor.
- Comply with safety standards and guidelines, ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure the completion of Night Warehouse activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Three years warehouse experience
- Strong written, verbal, math and interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work night shift including additional hours as required
- Experience with a WMS system/AS400.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or similar coursework
- Supervisory/Leadexperience in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of SWS Products, or Beverage Industry experience
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.