Logistics AdministratorJob ID SAN00000717 Date posted 03/09/2019
- Schedule and track all inbound supplier deliveries to SWS Southern California distribution centers, as well as support;the Receiving Department.
- Perform a variety of administrative/clerical functions for the Receiving Department, including answer heavy incoming phone calls.
- Schedule and track all incoming loads according to business needs.
- Communicate Receiving schedule to appropriate departments.
- Collaborate with appropriate management and schedule all inbound
- Purchase Orders/Backhauls according to business needs.
- Handles all Receiving/Customs documentation.
- Update Shipment Headers, as well as;review and;close shipments in WMS.
- Utilize discretion in dealing with confidential information.
- Able to communicate and work well with all levels of organization.
- Back-up support to other administrators and clerks.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED and 1-2 years of relevant office experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of departmental/organizational policies and procedures.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.