Warehouse Clerical - Driver Check-inJob ID SAN00000736 Date posted 03/20/2019
The Warehouse Clerical Driver Check-in is a combination of clerical and accounting duties including verifying payment amounts and invoices, daily scanning, research and resolution of driver check in issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Process, review and responsible for ensuring all invoices received and all payments collected for daily deliveries
• Responsible for verifying all DSD sheets collected and/or picked up and credit issues resolved
• Inform management of any issues
• Input data into Excel spreadsheets for management to resolve driver check-in issues as well as the redelivery schedule
• Update and maintain driver check-in documents
• Provide general support for warehouse front dock
• Process documents for inventory control including receiving, vendor and inter-company invoices
• Scan and batch sample tickets, sample backup and sample invoices
• Responsible for daily pickup of mail from post office
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1 year of clerk or warehouse experience
• One year of driver experience
• Valid Class A or B license
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
• Communication skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.