Sales Representative - Phoenix Wine Division - Salt Lake City, UTJob ID SAL00000065 Date posted 05/01/2019
- Understand and manage territory, with regard to market conditions, competitive activity, consumer preferences and all other factors, which impact on the customer and the sales process.
- Manage monthly liquor store merchandising for designated territory.
- Develop and market products to customer On and Off premise accounts.
- Perform administrative functions as prescribed by company guidelines, policies and other procedures at all times.
- Maintain accurate database within assigned territory.
- Attend major promotions.
- Two + years previous beverage industry or consumer goods sales experience and college degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be able to work independently and take ownership of assigned duties, and meet deadlines while managing multiple
- Must be able to handle 50lb. cases and other point-of-sale materials/displays with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be computer literate, meet high sales volume goals and have the ability to handle a high pressure fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have own transportation, possess a valid driver license, and an clean driving record.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.