Warehouse Janitor - St. Charles, MOJob ID ST 00000336 Date posted 07/14/2020
- Clean assigned areas of the warehouse and provides cleaning of the office
- Operate floor cleaning equipment to clean designated warehouse/office areas
- Scrub and mop warehouse/office floors as instructed
- Complete basic and general repairs
- Ensure the delivery, to designated office areas, of computer and copy paper as requested
- Ensure the collection and disposal of trash inside and outside the building
- Apply deicing chemicals to snow and ice as needed
- Attend safety meetings, take safety classes, as required
- Remove files from offices and place them in designated storage areas when requested
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.