Night Warehouse Worker (Mon - Thurs 6 pm - 4:30 am) - St. Charles, MOJob ID ST 00000277 Date posted 10/03/2019
Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a warehouse facility. Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within or between storage facilities.
• Conduct inventory counts.
• Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
• Adhere to all safety procedures/standards within the course of performing job duties.
• Report to work daily and adhere to Southern’s time and attendance policy.
• Night shift is performed when public transportation may not be operating.
• Schedule is Mon - Thursday nights.
- Required Skills/Experience:• High School Diploma/GED Equivalent and/or 1-2 years warehouse experience in a distribution environment.• Must be at least 18 years of age.• Lift 35 - 60 pounds consistently and on a repetitive basis.• Capable of working a night shift (Monday – Thursday 4-10 hour shifts) coupled with required overtime• Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.Preferred Credentials:• Familiar with warehouse management systems for tracking case volume and product placement within warehouse facility. Work is task assigned with use of RF device.•Shipping/receiving, general warehouse and packaging skills.• Previous distribution center experience.• Forklift operating experience or certification.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.