Sales Coordinator - QuebecJob ID MON00000003 Date posted 07/05/2017
Apply Now Apply Later
The Sales Coordinator provides clerical and logistic support for sales operational activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation and development of sales tools and work to ensure all tools are received by the Field Sales Team by prescribed timelines and distribution of any sales documentation
- Liaise with marketing managers as needed, including completion of marketing program applications as required and communicate to the Sales Team as required;
- Artwork design and in house printing and distribution for promotional, sales, and event materials as assigned by Sales Management / marketing.
- Production or sourcing, coordination and distribution of POS for approved programs and delivery to the Sales team
- Manage Territory Manager requests for materials to be assigned and approved by Sales / Marketing manages, to be completed on a timely basis;
- Maintaining and updating price lists (including web posting)
- Compilation of monthly reports including compiling data and building PowerPoint presentations;
- Creation and distribution of monthly / quarterly brand sell sheet design and print.
- Assist in the management of POS materials in fulfillment warehouse.
- Help to plan and coordinate external sales meetings and business reviews
- Own relationships with third party print house to build and ensure design and flow of sales tools including sell sheets and menu programs
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 3 years of related experience
- Proficient working knowledge of computerized applications, for example, word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email and specialized business applications software
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Strong communication skills-verbal, written and inter-personal
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
- Alcohol and/or beverage industry experience is an asset
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor)
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 15lbs
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.