Customer Service SupervisorJob ID PUY00000055 Date posted 09/14/2018
- Responsible for the day-to-day dealings of the Puyallup customer service and chain procurement team.
- Supervise and train new and existing employees.
- Motivate and create a positive work environment to achieve productivity and performance standards.
- Effectively communicate the department’s objectives on a regular basis to staff.
- Build, maintain, and nurture strong and productive business relationships with the National Call Center support teams.
- Review daily work and monitor phone calls to verify adherence to Southern Glazer’s standard operating procedures, quality assurance guidelines, and state and federal laws.
- Work with the sales force, delivery drivers, routers, and warehouse to ensure Southern Glazer customers receive best in class service.
- Identifies, researches and corrects problems or errors in the order processing system or approved procedures
- Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of industry-related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory/management experience.
- Previous knowledge using one or more of the following software tools: AS400, Velocitor, Topaz, and Doc View preferred.
- Knowledge on using multi-line phone systems.
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational skills, and detail oriented with good analytical skills to run day-to-day operations.
- Strong relationship building skills to develop insight into customer needs, provide options and meet the customer’s and the company’s business needs.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Self-motivated, dependable, and results-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to handle multiple priority tasks, the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems and make quick decisions.
- Excellent Customer Service orientation.
- Ability to apply independent discretion and judgment.
- Must be a strong collaborator and team player to be successful in role.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both formally and informally.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain a friendly and calm disposition.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.