Merchandiser (Portland, OR)Job ID POR00000074 Date posted 06/19/2018
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 1-2 years related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and keep others informed and up to date about the progress and status of work.
- Ability to be open to feedback and suggestions.
- Demonstrates good judgment, poise and maturity in interactions with others.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state car registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull, and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height, and kneel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictate.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to climb ladder, move, and handle merchandise throughout customer account locations.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.