Merchandiser - (Part-time) PortlandJob ID POR00000020 Date posted 09/12/2017
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Merchandiser (weekends only).
An Exciting Role With Southern Glazer's. . .. . ..
The Merchandiser is responsible for promoting brands by traveling to multiple assigned retail accounts, replenishing shelves, building/re-building displays, and communicating with account personnel to insure superior customer satisfaction. Position maintains consistent communication with members of the sales team regarding out of stock inventory concerns/situations encountered during weekend hours. Merchandisers use their personal vehicle (mileage reimbursement) for travel between accounts and must maintain a valid driver license with acceptable driving record.
- At least 1 year of general work experience required.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver's license, current vehicle liability insurance, and acceptable driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- The ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to climb ladders, move and handle merchandising throughout customer account locations.
- Must be able to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height, and kneel.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictate.
- Able to manage several projects/initiatives simultaneously.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.