Inside Sales ManagerJob ID POR00000080 Date posted 06/28/2018
- Manages team of Inside Sales Territory Managers; directs their sales and merchandising efforts; collects sales information from team; reports sales information to senior sales executives.
- Calls on key accounts in area and works with senior sales management to develop overall sales strategies.
- Build a strong Inside Sales team that consistently exceeds goals.
- Design and conduct daily Team Huddles.
- Coach and motivate Inside Sales Team, including management of non-financial competitions and incentives.
- Maintain Inside Sales territories and account lists.
- Ensure the sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects.
- Manage performance dashboard and KPIs for individual ISCs and IS Team.
- Conduct regular performance dialogues with ISCs.
- Report to sales management on sales metrics, opportunities, and threats.
- Manage compliance to call lists and sales processes.
- Manage call quality assurance and sales process, providing timely and constructive feedback and coaching to ISCs.
- Evaluate and continuously improve Inside Sales processes and tools, communicating feedback to Corporate.
- Resolve interpersonal issues within team, and escalate as necessary.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) system; provide weekly quality checks.
- Execute actions plans as defined by Sales management.
- Manage small book of accounts in ISC role to remain market-facing.
- Serve as point of escalation and problem resolution in support of ISCs.
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Attending industry/supplier conferences to develop industry expertise.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.