Sr. Human Resources Business PartnerJob ID PHO00000252 Date posted 08/13/2018
- Organizational Development: Support and work with business teams and functions to understand current and future business goals and trends that may impact workforce needs and initiative. Proactively engage with business leaders on people strategy and effectively delivering strategy through workforce planning and organization design and structure.
- Managerial courage – relishes the opportunity to constructively challenge conventional thinking and the ability to respectfully challenge the opinions of others
- Ability to be an effective change agent in an environment of innovation and continuous improvement
- Culture: Develop knowledge and skills to be able to reinforce the Southern Glazer’s culture with leaders and employees. Partner with Southern Glazer’s University and business leaders to develop programs and initiatives which help educate and reinforce the culture with teams.
- Analytical Skills: Possess the skills and ability to present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership using analytics and insights based on analytics along with sound business acumen.
- Must demonstrate strong decision making and judgment, oral and written communication, business acumen skills.
- Proven success in implementing core talent management processes
- Demonstrated ability to execute quickly, effectively and consistently
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills required
- Confidence interacting with senior/executive leadership
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Business, HR or related field
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in delivering strategic HR methodology
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through full lifecycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership, employees and peers locally and virtually
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to analyze metrics
- Ability to travel to other geographic sites within the Western United States as needed – travel 5-10%
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.