Spirits SpecialistJob ID PHO00000343 Date posted 02/05/2019
- Responsible for spiritsales
- Review case and dollar sales by brand, supplier, customer and chain.
- Review performance to goal on new brand introductions and sales incentive programs.
- Spirit supplier meetings
- Manage direct reports and keep focused on multiple priorities.
- Inventory projections for key selling periods and new items
- Ability to drive and maintain a valid and/or currentArizona driver license
- Maintain at all times his/her own personal insurance with limits of bodily injury liability of at least $100,000/$300,000 and $50,000 property damage liability
- 5Years of Sales experience in Hospitality/Restaurant industry with an emphasis on mixology.
- Ability to work flexible hours which may include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Good computer and financial skills
- Excellent communication, coaching and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, programs and projects
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.