Pricing AnalystJob ID PHO00000340 Date posted 02/01/2019
- Performs a broad range of tasks that consist of researching, establishing and updating pricing models for businessproducts and services.
- Workwith a variety of departments, including sales, product management, marketing and accounting, to ensure that their methodology complies with company policies and maximizes profitability
- Create, track and analyze pricing models to help company sales and marketing teams price products and services competitively.
- Follow price trends in the marketplace using industry databases, catalogs and other industry sources(Please list the databases candidates should be aware of).
- Work closely with product managers to develop and roll out price models and strategies for their company's different product and service lines.
- Other duties may include maintaining price lists, contributing content for sales proposals, reviewing price quotes, generating pricing reports on sales revenue and preparing revenue forecasts and budgets for project managers.
- Provide regular and ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting for management.
- Take initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margin.
- Independently develop new Excel models, charts and graphs, and procedures as necessary.
- Analyze market dynamics, pricing trends, market opportunities, operating and sales margins in order to develop reports, procedures and tools for pricing and quoting.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of analyst experience.
- Excellent math, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to create complex Excel spreadsheets
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as work well with teams.
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Power Point).
- Ensure compliance with government contracting regulations.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.