Manager Trade Development - Beam SuntoryJob ID PHO00000346 Date posted 02/05/2019
- No direct reports
- Work with Trade Development and other sales functions to assist in development of programs and presentations.
- Responsible for populating and maintaining various Beam-Suntory program and activity trackers, calendars and brand information for the TDM team(s) locally and/or on SharePoint.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls, drafts and sends communications and follow up.
- Orders, maintains and tracks necessary supplies for the marketing team(s) as needed including coupons, POS, brand information and other sales tools.
- Serve as conduit of information between Division field sales team and Beam-Suntory marketing (brand & local).
- Work with Pricing, Business Intelligence, and Finance team to ensure all programs fall in line with standards regarding tracking and execution.
- Align with the corporate sales and operations planning process (S&OP). Work with sales stakeholders and operations teams to manage purchasing, supplier shipment, and local delivery of assigned-supplier portfolios for incentive planning and inventory.
- Survey retail outlets monthly to determine and track competing brands and wholesalers. Also to familiarize yourself with competition and remain apprised of market trends and development within specific product categories, geographic regions, and accounts.
- Other related duties as assigned by management.
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Minimum of Two years of diverse sales and marketing experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work under time constraints and strict deadlines while providing a high level of service.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision in a team environment.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends as needed during critical periods.
- Two or more years’ diverse sales and marketing experience in the adult beverage market.
- Working knowledge of market research tools (ie. AC Nielsen or IRI syndicated information).
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.