Responsible for bottle room flow rack line production and preparation for shipping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Train and evaluate bottle room flow rack personnel in all aspects of warehouse operations and safety procedures. Specifically trains team members on the proper placement of stickers on cartons and the placement of cartons on bottle lines to present to scanners
2) Prepares the bottle room flow rack line by checking locations and quantities and pulls from the warehouse the cases needed to fill orders. Obtains pre-pick counts and prep sheets at the beginning of shift and completes them.
3) Obtains Jennifer units from storage location and sets them up for night production run. Returns the Jennifer units to storage, places batteries in the charging units. Verifies Lucas label printing at the start of 1st ID to insure production is under way.
4) Writes up breakage for the bottle room flow rack line area and authorizes any breakage by bottle room flow rack personnel in other parts of the warehouse by reviewing the breakage sheet and ensuring that proper procedure is followed in cleanup and product placement, prior to submitting the breakage sheet to the Shipping Manager.
5) Responsible for returning any cases and bottles not shipped and credit returns to their proper bottle room location or warehouse location including 2999 items, cases under the conveyor, and cases behind the flow racks.
6) Works with bottle room supervisor to complete replenishment. Lead helps with counting, distributing replenishment sheets and pulling product from warehouse.
7) Keeps bottle room flow rack line clean with overflow cases either on the rack or returned to the warehouse location. Cleans work area and keeps trash out of case racking and bulk bays.
8) Responsible for the inspection of all order-pickers and forklifts used by team. Inspection forms will be filled at the beginning of every shift and submitted to the Shipping Manager.
9) Responsible for verifying crew placement at the beginning of shift. Lead insures that all bottle room team members are in the right work station at the right time during production run.
10) Performs other production and warehouse related duties as assigned by management.
Ability to read, write, and speak English.
Ability to pull and lift fifty pounds repetitively throughout the work shift.
Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift, pallet jack, and an order picker.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Demonstrate above average math competency.
Two years experience in warehouse operations.
Some computer knowledge including the ability to use a terminal.
Primary Location:United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.