Administrative AssistantJob ID PHO00000397 Date posted 06/07/2019
Provide administrative support to Sales Management and District Manager by performing general clerical duties and
providing secretarial support.
- Organize, compose and type a variety of reports, letters, memo, internal documents, computer entry, filing and other
general office duties.
- Compile sales reports, supplier end of month reports, and completion of chain contracts.
- Type new account proposals and supplier correspondence.
- Respond to e-mail messages.
- Take calls and relay messages.
- Maintain files for department and branch managers.
- Track monthly reports on spreadsheets.
- Sample product requests, new account profile sheets, and pricing recommendations.
- Communicate with branch managers concerning all escrow accounts and report any problems with these accounts.
- Distribute all reports on a daily basis to all managers in the local branch.
- Maintain departmental fax machine and distribute incoming faxes.
- Properly fill copier and fax machines on a daily basis with paper and supplies.
- Ability to work in a team concept environment.
- Ability to coordinate all day meetings, which includes luncheons, dinners, as well as company wide functions, etc.
- Coordinate inVisions process with Trade Directors.
- Field calls from sales reps regarding orders and overrides for customer service.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Management retains the discretion to add, change, or assign other work-related duties or responsibilities of this position at
any time. It is a qualification standard of the company that an employee not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of
themselves or others in the workplace.
- High school diploma.
- College degree preferred.
- Three to five years experience in an office environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compatibility with people.
- Extensive computer experience in all Microsoft programs including word processing, spreadsheet capability,
PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with e-mail and phone mail systems.
- Professional, organized, and energetic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess initiative and motivation.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.