Night Warehouse WorkerJob ID NEW00000373 Date posted 04/11/2019
- Assist in operations by pulling cases and bottle orders and pushing them on conveyor to the check station.
- The ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, twist, lift and carry up to fifty pounds intermittently during work shift.
- Stack product in truck box or trailer manually.
- The ability to stand, bend squat, twist, and lift overhead fifty pounds repetitively during work shift.
- Load kegs, re-ships and non-conveyable items onto route trucks.
- Replenish stock on full case line and bottle room as needed by using forklift, pallet jack or order picker, using full range of peripheral vision to operate such equipment safely.
- Responsible for developing a work ethic that allows the employee to accurately select/pick bottles following the direction of the voice-pick system and properly place case labels in the manner required.
- Responsible for ensuring that the assigned work area is cleaned each night.
- Responsible to report any damage to equipment, racks or inventory breakage to a supervisor.
- Responsible to report any potential problems to a supervisor.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write speak and understand English well.
- Ability to pull and lift fifty pounds repetitively throughout the work shift.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift, pallet jack and order picker and box cutter.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.