Warehouse Supervisor - Part TimeJob ID MT.00000007 Date posted 06/18/2020
- Supervise Warehouse personnel in all safety aspects including the efficient and safe operation of forklifts and order pickers and use of harnesses.
- Part-time supervisor position. Shift is 3:00am-8:00am, Tuesday-Friday
- Develop and maintain a productive work team by applying sound communication and motivational techniques in supervising and disciplining subordinates when instructed to by management.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as mentioned in the SWS employee hand book.
- Complete all reports in a timely and accurate manner and submit them to the Warehouse office according to prescribed deadlines.
- Write up breakage, discrepancies and transfers
- Perform other Warehouse-related duties or special projects assigned by management.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Minimum of 2 years supervising Warehouse personnel.
- Product knowledge experience.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate people and product to ensure orders are filled accurately.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Independent discretion and judgment.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.