Solution Architect - Enterprise Systems
Southern Glazer's Information Technology team, known as Enterprise Technology Partners, serves as the company's strategic advisors delivering innovative solutions through cutting-edge technology. As a team member, you'll play an integral role in providing our business partners, suppliers, and customers with the necessary tools to be more productive, collaborative, and innovative. With roles ranging from project managers and business analysts to application developers, data analysts and deskside engineers, our team's dynamic capabilities will offer you with the opportunity to grow in your career.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid, Senior
- Travel: Less than 25%
What makes a successful Solution Architect - Enterprise Systems at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
- Digital savvy
“The best part of working at Southern Glazer’s is that every day is a different opportunity to learn something new – not just technical skills, but also the way that we work as a team.”
Barbara Matthews, Service Desk Support Analyst
“This is the nicest work environment I’ve ever worked in. My team is helpful to others when needed. One thing that is really outstanding is if you reach out to another team, how they respond. It’s so nice to be treated nicely by other teams as well as your own.”
Kari Mogensen, Senior Support Service Technician
“ETP is a great group that works well together. Our leader is dedicated, intelligent, and a real motivator.”
Peter Korondi, Senior System Environments Administrator
“I started working for Southern Glazer’s about 6 months after I graduated college. It was my first 'real' job. I have been with SGWS for 12 years now, and it has given me the opportunity to travel and work in states all over the country. It has introduced me to people of all types and has shown me that SGWS hires great employees who are also great people. I am lucky to have started my career path here, and I look forward to the company’s growth.”
Michael Hubbard, Senior BA-OTC
A Word From Our Leadership: CIO Ann Dozier
"We have been fortunate to have strong leadership support from our Executive team and great business partners that have enabled us to standardize our systems, create key foundational elements that operate on industry-leading platforms, and grow our digital footprint leveraging best- in-class technologies. There is always more to accomplish with IT, as the landscape and needs change daily, and we have to stay ahead of that change."
Discover all the ways Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits appreciates your efforts.
Health and Wellness Programs
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Life & Disability
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits understands happy families equal happy employees.
Paid Time Off
Paychecks are great, but that’s not all you get with a Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits career.
Importance of life outside of the company is important at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits.
ResponsibilitiesJob ID MIR00001888 Date posted 02/17/2021
The Solution Architect’s primary responsibility will be to design, deploy, configure, and implement the company’s leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution to meet company requirements. In addition, the role will support the solutioning of other platform initiatives as defined. The Wintel Solution Architect will interact directly with product developers as well as other Platform and Infrastructure team members leveraging strong communication skills as they capture technical requirements and resolve complex technical issues and implement enterprise level infrastructure solutions. They should possess knowledge of complex infrastructure projects including, requirements gathering, designing, planning, presentation, documentation, communication, and implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviews new and existing IT projects, systems design, and procurement/outsourcing plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans
• Research emerging technologies in support of Platforms Team and recommends technologies that will increase cost effectiveness, service delivery and infrastructure flexibility
• Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for the Platforms team to take advantage of new technology.
• Proactively work to reduce costs and improve productivity (continuous improvement) for Wintel systems
• Performs advanced troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
• Maintain knowledge of vendor solutions for the remote management of Wintel platforms including physical, virtual, IaaS and PaaS
• Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical Infrastructure systems resources
• Identify opportunities for improvements in efficiency and responsiveness, makes recommendations and implements efficiencies as necessary
• Understands a wide variety of systems and how they interact to provide a complete service to the customers and meet business requirements
• Ensure the appropriate solutions are developed to meet business compute requirements
• Collaborates with end users and senior management to define business requirements for complex architecture infrastructure plans
• Create measures for successful Wintel operations execution, including policies, processes, procedures and controls
• Bachelor's or technical degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years designing and implementation of robust enterprise server environments attaining maximum availability
• Minimum 5 years of experience directly engaged in performance tuning of server infrastructure
• Minimum 3 years or partnering with Infrastructure vendors such as; Microsoft, VMWare, HP Dell, IBM
• Minimum 3 years functioning in an architecture / engineering role focused on large enterprise solutions
• Minimum 3 years of experience using patch management solution such as Microsoft SCCM
• Strong knowledge of remote server management and design concepts
• 3 or more years of expert level experience in Infrastructure administration as it relates to the hardware and software components that align to technologies supported at Southern Glazers
• 3+ years of industry experience in designing, customization, configuration and deployment of any Identity Management and Governance product
• Good verbal/written communication skills
• Self-starter / motivated
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to diagnose when a system or environment has a problem, issue or fault and resolve
• Ability to create, read, analyze and interpret technical diagrams and written procedures
• Strong team player who can work across multiple functions
• Familiarity with ITIL concepts
Qualifications also include:
• 6+ years of industry experience in designing, customization, configuration, and deployment of Identity Management and Governance of Saviynt or SailPoint
• Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IGA
• User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
• Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
• Access Certification
• Possess professional level industry certification(s)
• Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
• 5 or more years of expert level experience in Infrastructure administration as it relates to the hardware and software components that align to technologies supported at Southern Glazers
• Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Provide accurate and timely updates to work tickets, incidents, and outages
• ITIL Foundation certified
Specialized Skills and Technologies
• 5+ years of administrative experience in an environment supporting 300+ production Microsoft Windows servers
• 3+ years of experience providing administrative experience in an environment supporting Linux operating system
• 5+ years of experience supporting VMware Virtual Infrastructures
• 4+ years of experience supporting server hardware platforms such as: Cisco UCS, Dell, HP
• 2+ year(s) of experience supporting cloud infrastructures such as: Azure, AWS
• 2+ years of experience supporting and tuning administration tools such as SolarWinds & MS SCOM
• Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
• Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, etc
• Experience in Powershell, Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
• Operating Systems – Microsoft, Linux
• Hypervisor – VMWare
• Server Manufactures – HP, Dell, Cisco, IBM
• Cloud providers – Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
• Knowledge of network components (WAN and LAN)
• Working knowledge of storage and data protection technologies
• Ability to ascertain when a system or environment has a problem, issue, or fault.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems, thinks outside of the box and grasps technical concepts
• Ability to arrange processes or data in order or patterns specific to polices, processes, or system requirements.
• Ability to combine information or data to find relationships among seemingly unrelated events
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Principal IT Analyst OTC Engagement - Miramar, Florida
- Principal Analyst, IT Finance - Miramar, Florida
- Principal Solution Analyst, Enterprise Data Services - Miramar, Florida