Financial AnalystJob ID MIR00001342 Date posted 11/07/2019
The Manager, Commercial Finance serves as a business partner to the Commercial Sales and leadership team(s) in delivering gross margin performance through effective pricing and promotions as well as implementation and monitoring of the annual sales plan for volume, revenue, gross profit, etc. Supports and manages supplier and SGWS investments in the market as it pertains to the supplier planning process and overall supplier financials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus five years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices, financial analysis, and reporting
- Experience with P&L responsibility, financial planning, and pricing management in the CPG industry; or related work experience with an industry supplier and wholesaler
- Experience with SAP
- Twoyears of experience in commercial finance and forecasting
- Ability to organize priorities and work under deadlines while producing high-quality results
- Exceptional knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong analytical skills, able to communicate both verbally and in writing
- One or more years of supervisory experience; demonstrated the ability to inspire, coach and lead a team of direct reports while working as part of a team
- Knowledge of applicable state regulations and adult beverage market dynamics
- Knowledge of internal systems and analytical reporting tools (OneSource, Compass, SalesNav, CPR, NSM, Tableau, BO, SQL, SSRS, and SSAS, etc.)
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.