Lead National S&OP TrainingJob ID MIR00001271 Date posted 10/03/2019
- Supporting the National S&OP team’s execution of monthly forecasting activities - jointly accountable for forecast accuracy at the national level
- Execution of new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Organize and update training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials based on latest information
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Consult with regional leads and directors to identify training needs based on performance results, changes, and other factors
- Map out training plans for individual employees
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Keep current on training design and methodology
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain Operations, Business Planning or Statistical Modelling, preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Travel required to support national team; up to 60-80%
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.