IT - InternshipJob ID MIR00000935 Date posted 03/13/2019
- Support projects as assigned and defined by student’s specific learning goals.
- Participate in training, on-site meetings, and department wide learning opportunities as available.
- Ability to complete an end of internship project showcasing one’s knowledge and present to management.
- Reside in the vicinity of the internship or have ability to obtain housing.
- Must be a minimum Junior in college and graduating the following year, pursuing a degree in:
- Business: BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing/Sales, Communication, Management Information Systems (MIS) and/or comparable from an accredited university.
- Technical: Engineering, or Computer Science and/or comparable from an accredited university.
- Previous work experience
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to work with others to accomplish tasks, assignments and projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to expresses ideas clearly and effectively when speaking and/or writing to individuals or groups; listens attentively; ensures that information is understood by all parties; and shares information in a timely manner.
- Ability to accurately and carefully follow established procedures for completing work tasks.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important and plan with an appropriate and realistic sense of the time demand involved.
- Ability to work through ambiguity in order to maintain momentum and achieve progress.
- Demonstrate respect and value contributions of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Miramar, FL and Dallas, TX
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.