Data Strategy and Execution LeadJob ID MIR00001154 Date posted 07/18/2019
- Work with Governance Lead, Functional Data Coordinator’s, Master Data Stewards, and Data Quality Lead to design, develop and embed data management discipline and communications (e.g., memos, videos) to sites, regions, and functions
- Build and deliver a comprehensive communication strategy to drive awareness of enterprise data standards, policies risks, and their value add to the business. Define data management communication approach to provide updates to executive leadership, announcing organizational changes, and rolling out new data standards and definitions
- Facilitate roadshows to socialize and mobilize data management solution plan, timelines, milestones, and new data standards and policies with key stakeholders across sites, regions, and functions
- Work with Functional Data Coordinators to ensure sites, regions, and functions understand changes to data standards, workflows, governance processes, escalation procedures, KPIs, etc.
- Support Functional Data Coordinators and Master Data Stewards to facilitate data management related trainings
- Develop training strategies, plans and materials and support training executions for rolling out data standards, workflows, KPIs etc. to sites, regions, and functions
- Define user adoption objectives and KPIs to ensure adequate adoption of solution enhancements
- Coordinate with ETP to develop effective tools (e.g. dashboards, flash reports) to track and measure adoption of data management solution changes
- Provide regular updates to the Governance Lead on the adoption of changes to data standards and workflows and recommended interventions to address any gaps
- Develop and foster positive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness for change, identify and manage anticipated resistance for rollout of new data standards, workflows, governance processes, escalation procedures, etc.
- Evaluate organizational resistance to change in relation to data management and recommend mitigations to Governance Lead and Functional Data Coordinators
- Work with Project Management Team to integrate change management activities into project plan
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of change management experience with knowledge of data management disciplines
- Experience leading change management effort for large scale data transformation projects
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with teams across multiple functions and levels of an organization
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Ability to organize priorities and work under deadlines, while producing a high-quality result
- Competency in developing strategies, execution plans and project team coaching
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Master’s degree in Business or related disciplines
- Knowledge of key databased concepts, data models, relationships between different types of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.