Stocker Full Time- Longview, TXJob ID LON00000031 Date posted 01/20/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform stocking duties for assigned retail customers which includes replenishing merchandise, refilling displays, and overall product recovery
- Assist in stock rotations, shelf resets, and backroom duties as needed
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a reliable vehicle, a valid drivers’ license and the ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with State laws
- Some territories may require driving up to and exceeding 100 miles per day
- Some territories may require early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- Physical demands with activity or condition for occasional sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include frequent walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 50lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.