Merchandiser (Kauai, HI)Job ID LIH00000015 Date posted 10/26/2019
The Merchandiser is responsible for performing merchandising activities, constructing displays and/or stocking of Southern Glazer’s products in retail accounts as requested by sales teams or retail customers. The Merchandiser will install promotional point-of-sale materials to achieve display objectives and/or stock products as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Build displays and update pricing and special offers within an assigned territory
· Maintain positive relationships with retail customers
· Ensure all company products are properly displayed
· Install point-of-sale materials as directed
· Stock products on shelves, displays and/or cold boxes as necessary
· Perform other job related duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalency plus 1 years of experience
· Must possess a reliable vehicle, a valid drivers’ license and the ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with State laws
· Apprised of federal, state and local laws affecting the beverage/alcohol industry within account responsibility
· Physical demands with activity or condition for occasional sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
· Physical demands with activity or condition may include frequent walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
· Will require frequent lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 50lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.