Key Account SpecialistJob ID LEX00000038 Date posted 03/19/2019
Job Title: Chain Account Specialist
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for promotions, sales, pricing, and service of products and implementing chain account strategies and plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and implement pricing, merchandising, and competitive activity
- Partner with National, regional, and corporate accounts for fast and effective compliance
- Provide timely market information to the sales team regarding pricing, merchandising, and market trends
- Execute national and regional programs to ensure: accurate product pricing, effective discount management, and management of program deadlines
- Coordinate and monitor ads, in-store features, and activities
- Track sales dollars and cases on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Identify short and long account opportunities and create plans to leverage products and relationships
- Coordinate chain sales calls, account meetings, and account visits
- Assist in monitoring the impact and effectiveness of programs currently in place
- Provide monthly reports to chain account leadership
- Establish and maintain relationships with accounts
- Attend chain account promotions and events
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.