Trade Development SpecialistJob ID LAS00000393 Date posted 02/06/2021
Please note that the Company has determined that this is a safety sensitive position. Thus, the position will require pre-employment marijuana testing.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for Trade Development team on all marketing activities
- Assist in development of programs and presentations
- Populate and maintain various program and activity trackers, calendars, and brand information for the Trade Development team locally and/or on SharePoint
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls, draft and send communications and follow up
- Order, maintain, and track necessary supplies for the trade development team(s) as needed including coupons, POS, brand information and other sales tools
- Ensure all programs fall in line with standards regarding tracking and execution
- Manage purchasing, supplier shipment, and local delivery of assigned-supplier portfolios
- Maintain understanding of supplier brand strategies, pricing, promotions, and shelf positioning
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2 or more years of diverse marketing and/or administrative experience in the adult beverage
- Proficient working knowledge of computerized applications, for example, word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email and specialized business applications software
- Must require little direction or supervision; goal-oriented, focused, and assertive
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities on tight deadlines and maintain high level of quality output
- Strong analytical, leadership and verbal/written communication skills
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20 lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.