Sr. Human Resources Business PartnerJob ID LAK00000526 Date posted 06/17/2020
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides HR guidance and supports Commercial, Operations, and Administration functions within the business. Partners with our business leaders on strategic initiatives and is an integral champion of SGWS culture and values. Consults with leadership, employees, and cross-functional groups to solve complex organizational challenges and is an integral part of the client's leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Proactively engage with program leadership to influence and positively impact the organization by identifying resources and formulating/presenting actionable recommendations/options for leadership consideration
• Provide leaders with coaching, consultation, and guidance regarding the effective management of people, structure organization effectiveness, and workforce planning
• Partner with relevant HR Centers of Excellence subject matter experts in designing and delivering innovative HR solutions in core areas to include the following Total Rewards and Performance Management, Talent Management and Development, Staffing/Workforce Strategy Diversity and Inclusion, and Compensation
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree and five years of experience or equivalent education and related experience
• Demonstrated the ability to successfully manage projects through full lifecycle and deliver impactful results
• Ability to Travel: 5-10%
• Ability to demonstrate managerial courage by taking the opportunity to constructively challenge conventional thinking and the ability to respectfully challenge the opinions of others
• Three years of progressive and relevant high-level Human Resource experience: Employee Relations, Total Rewards, Performance Management, Progressive Discipline, Employment Law, etc.
• Proven success in implementing core talent management processes
• Demonstrate the ability to execute quickly, effectively, and consistently
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Confidence interacting with senior/executive leadership
• Proven knowledge and skills to be able to reinforce the SGWS culture with leaders and employees
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
• Knowledge of other MS Office Suite and software applications related to job functions
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
• Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
• Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
• May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.