Titos- Brand Development Manager- Lafayette MarketJob ID LAF00000125 Date posted 01/16/2019
Fifth Generation Brand Development Manager
Responsible for achieving Fifth Generation’s supplier objectives, Key Performance Indicators, and targets by implementing strategies and tactics while managing and developing in-market customers in a manner that will achieve profitable long-term growth. The ideal candidate should be a Tito’s Handmade Vodka ambassador, bringing insight, best practices to assigned accounts, while increasing market share.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive brand success via leadership selling and actively supporting the selling efforts of salesreps, district managers, and key account specialists within thewholesaler
- Drive market share and visibility for Tito’s Handmade Vodka within assigned on and off-premise accounts, driving displays, size distribution, menu placements, shelf management, and signage
- Responsible for implementing the Tito’s execution plans to maximize sales in assigned accounts
- Monitor field implementation and execution of programs within assigned accounts to ensure merchandising excellence
- Develop and execute against Tito’s Multi-Cultural platform in assigned accounts
- Facilitate and execute against Tito’s Charitable Platform, while encouraging SGWS colleagues and customers to include Tito’s Handmade Vodka in their philanthropic endeavors
- Regularly interact with field management for updating programming and brand priorities, brand standards andbest practices leading to successful execution in themarket
- Provide detailed tracking reports of wholesaler performance against agreed-to supplierobjectives
- Develop key account relationships that deliver measurableresults
- Work with key assigned teams to deliver monthly goals (work-withs, product training, samples,etc.)
- Create, coordinate, and attend on-site promotional and charitable functions at established customer accounts (e.g. events, managed bar nights, mixology events, and trade tastings)
- Analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develop strategies for assigned brand based on research and analysis.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier-community
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license and ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with State laws
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 50lbs
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.