Sales Merchandiser - Full Time Days, Kansas City, KSJob ID KAN00000146 Date posted 02/26/2019
- Manage assigned account territory, perform necessary merchandising requirements at all assigned customer locations (stock all delivered goods, manage back stock inventory, condition retailer's shelves, displays and cold selling areas).
- Perform sales support functions to include the use of current point of salemarketing materials, oversight of the shelf space, consistent communicationwith sales representatives regarding changes in buyer preferences and or out of stock inventory concerns/situations encountered during business hours.
- Reset alcoholic beverages at the store level (i.e. rearranging productsusing an authorized plan within an assigned territory/set geographic region).
- Implement authorized plan/schematic developed by the various chainheadquarters, so accuracy in evaluation, application, and execution on theinformation provided are essential skills.
- Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer, i.e. entirestore management team through knowledge of Southern Glazer's policies and procedures coupled with prompt, courteous resolution of inventory discrepancies.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 1-2 years related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and keep others informed and up to date about the progress and status of work
- Ability to be open to feedback and suggestions
- Demonstrates good judgment, poise and maturity in interactions with others
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state car registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Previous industry experience/knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.