Customer Care RepresentativeJob ID IND00000289 Date posted 12/27/2019
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill external customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction with quantity and delivery of product to account.
- Enter data into computer to determine total cost for customer.
- Inform customer of prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Analyze customer's accounts for credit checking and account establishment.
- Reconcile customer accounts in accordance with basic accounting functions.
- Enforce Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations and company policies.
- Partner with internal customers such as sales professionals, warehouse management and purchasing/pricing departments to ensure inventory requested by the customer is in-stock, priced correctly and available for shipment.
- Handle collection and cash of delivery (COD) calls.
- Able to work under time pressure and maintain/produce accurate customer records to reflect account status while providing a high level of service and efficiently resolving concerns posed by the customer.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a business environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Accurate data-entry skills.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills in carrying out job duties with various departments and levels of management.
- Basic mathematical skills including calculating percentages and discounts for customers.
- Capable of solving a variety of customer service problems and supporting a range of personalities and customer types.
- Familiar with order entry systems.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.