Warehouse Clerk NightJob ID HOU00000597 Date posted 11/08/2018
- Verify all product and quantities shipped, secure load integrity for delivery, including seal assignment.
- Maintain invoice control, marking invoices properly (o/s invoice quantity, etc.).
- Responsible for data entry, recording all shorts.
- Manage all driver top sheets and procedures related to drivers.
- Assist in populating reports, production workbooks, and routing stats as needed.
- Collect all data and documentation as related to Short Log.
- Request and track all supplies needed for night shift.
- Process associated paperwork through manager including breakage, spoils, location changes, etc.
- Direct office support to all managers and administrators, responsible for general clerical work such as departmental correspondence, filing, copying, phones, and data entry.
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to with all routes and paper work.
- Performs other related duties as requested by Manager or Lead.
- Report to work daily and adhere to Southern time and attendance policy.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- One year warehouse clerk experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.