Red Bull ManagerJob ID HON00000098 Date posted 01/22/2019
Assist in leading, coaching, and developing Sales Representatives and Merchandisers to ensure implementation of Red Bull Perfect Store Standards and Red Bull routines. Work with Red Bull DM to make sure team is trained properly to achieve key performance indicators. Manage inventory of available Red Bull point of sale and cold cashiers, and coordinate POS movement with Sales Representatives and POS Warehouse for market execution.
- Spend a minimum of 4 full-day route rides per month to train, support, develop and evaluate the performance of sales representatives.
- Assist with the development and ongoing evaluation of sales routines, routes, and merchandising service to ensure high-level customer service.
- Manage communication and execution of cooler repairs in Red Bull’s POS Portal.
- Maintain and update inventory of Red Bull POS.
- Proactively manage new innovation launches to ensure distribution and volume targets are accomplished.
- Assist DM in selling, tracking, and updating sales team on KPIs.
- Participate in weekly meetings and Red Bull monthly performance reviews.
- Routinely engage in activities to build relationships with key influencers in key accounts and sales territories.
- Assist in the development, coordination and implementation of functions, processes and long-term goal and objectives.
- Assist with selling in new programming and conducting business reviews with Key Chain and Tier II customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned and contribute to the success of the department and function at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits.
- High school diploma/GED
- 1-3 years of beverage marketing, sales, retail, hospitality, distributor and or industry experience, ideally within consumer packaged goods environment.
- 1-3 years of demonstrable management experience.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid Hawaii driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record. Maintain at least $100,000/$300,000 in automobile liability insurance and $50,000 in property damage at all times.
- Strong analytical and problem solving/decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with ability to collaborate across different departments
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Highly developed planning and organizational abilities
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and extended hours during peak season
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales Management, Marketing, Hospitality or related field of study.
- Knowledge of the beverage industry, its major issues and regulatory considerations and the ability to use this information in support of the organization when carrying out one's job function.
- Knowledge of Red Bull products and their keyfeatures and attributes; ability to execute product line strategies.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.