Key Account Manager-ConstellationJob ID HON00000092 Date posted 12/03/2018
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for promoting and demonstrating knowledge of the Constellation Portfolio to increase sales among high-profile customers.
- Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided
- Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business
- Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments
- Educate account staff through preparation and performance of on-site training
- Create, coordinate, and attend on-site promotional functions at established customer accounts. (i.e. product launches, and tastings)
- Present self with integrity, professionalism and commitment to Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits salesperson responsibilities and policies
- Work flexible hours which include early morning, evenings, and/or weekends. Additional hours required during the peak season of October, November and December
- Perform other similar job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 3-5 years of industry-related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community
- Prior knowledge of spirits industry or experience with on-premise accounts.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record. Able to add Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits as additional insured/interest on personal auto insurance with minimum coverages of 100K/300K Bodily Injury (per person/per accident) and 50K property damage
- Lift and carry up to 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis
- Adaptable and can assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong negotiation skills
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.