Customer ServiceJob ID HON00000100 Date posted 02/01/2019
- Receive inbound customer order requests in a professional and courteous manner; listen to customer needs and respond appropriately.
- Receive inbound customers order requests in a professional and courteous manner; listen to customer needs and respond appropriately
- Place 7-11 orders upon receipt
- Process pick-ups and/or exchanges
- Place customer will calls as needed
- Identify and resolve order discrepancies
- Process credits from daily velocitor files (all islands)
- Process credits from A-Forms (all islands)
- Process financials(all islands)
- Process credits from paper invoices (all islands)
- Meet processing deadlines
- Work closely with sales and communicate/resolve problems
- Notify management of problems
- Perform other similar job-related duties as assigned
High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2-5 years experience with customer service or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, outlook, word andExcel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle challenging customers and situations in a professional manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ten Key calculator by touch
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Able to consistently report to work on time and comply with the company attendance policy
- Physical demands include sitting and typing/computer use and calculator for an extended period of time.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.