CPWS Executive Administraive AssistantJob ID HON00000088 Date posted 10/23/2018
- Provide analytical support to theCPWSExecutive Team. Be able to collect and organize data from Sales team, supplier partners and create meaningful presentations for the Executive team.
- Be able to collect, organize and present and extensive phone coverage and follow-up calls; sets up videoconference and conference calls.
- Coordinates all paperwork necessary for the executive to review and approve in a timely manner. This includes, but is not limited to, travel and expense reports, personnel requisitions, vendor contracts, and invoices
- Assist with budget related functions
- Responsible for coordinating all travel arrangements to include coordinating flights, car rentals and accommodations for a number people within the department
- Establish follow-up systems for projects, calendar management and e-mail management
- Complete research and executive summaries as requested
- Maintains accessible filing system
- Maintain an orderly Reception area which includes but is not limited to: conference room reservations, greeting of visitors, maintaining the Executive Kitchen
- Organize, order and set up and cleanup of Executive breakfasts and luncheons
- Answer and screen telephone calls and routes them to proper area
- Coordinates weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly meetings and prepares meeting agendas
- Schedules and maintains outlook calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
- Purchase corporate gifts as requested (i.e. Birthdays, Special Situations, Holidays)
- Prepares Expense Report reconciliations
- Maintains Department PTO & Vacation forms
- Coordinates department outings
- Support Department Directors on an as needed basis
- Handles a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office
- Perform other duties as assigned and contribute to the success of the Supply Chain department and function at Southern Wine & Spirits.
- High school education or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least five years professional experience in anadministrative assistant role,in a corporate environment
- Must have experience in supporting multiple individuals
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications - Outlook, Outlook Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Visio knowledge a plus
- Must be familiar with the Internet to perform research as needed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and sound judgement
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.